Fired from the top-down, inspired from the bottom-up.
Person One: I got fired, laid-off, made redundant. I make vlog detailing it. Simple and personal. Five views already! Empowerment!? Democracy!?

Person Two: I got fired, laid-off, made redundant. With the help of an expert, I made a "digital story" detailing it. Simple and personal. Five views already! Empowerment!? Democracy!?

Person Three: What's the difference in substance...presentation...effect...authenticity? Isolation...disarticulation? Who is watching and why not create some cohesion?

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Facebook page...

Basic Info

Name:
I need help - I got laid off
Category:
Common Interest - Current Events
Description:
Hi Everyone,

As we all know the economy and job market are in shambles right now, and I'm sure many of you have been affected by it in some way or another. Just last week I was laid off from my job of almost 3 years in the aviation industry and now I am in a really difficult spot. I know this may sound desperate, but desperate times call for desperate measures and I am reaching out to everybody I can for help. If you know of ANY job opportunities at the moment please let me know. I am not...
(read more)
Privacy Type:
Open: All content is public.

Contact Info

Email:
chadw1ck223@yahoo.com
Location:
Denton, TX

Recent News

News:
If you need to contact me you can certainly post in this group, send me a message through facebook, email me at chadw1ck223@yahoo.com or ask me and I will be happy to give you my cell number

No comments:

Post a Comment